Clearblue Ovulation Test Reviews 2018
It can be quite stressful when you’re planning to get pregnant and even more when your efforts to achieve pregnancy are not met with the desired results. However, you can make the process less stressful if you understand how your body functions and know your fertile window.
There are various ways of finding out when you ovulate. Nevertheless, it is important that you use a method that is guaranteed to give accurate results. As a well-trusted brand among medical professionals, the Clearblue line of ovulation tests can give you the results that you are expecting. The ovulation tests can be used to determine when a woman is most likely ovulate so that she can plan to have intercourse on her fertile days and thereby boost her chances of conception.
Several types of Clearblue ovulation tests are available, and this review will guide you so that you can select one that will satisfy your needs.
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test can help you to identify the best two days on which you can conceive. It does this by detecting when the ovulation hormone (luteinizing hormone) rises during your cycle. When the device detects your luteinizing hormone surge, it displays the result as a smiley face. This gives you an indication that your best days to conceive are on that day and the one after.
The kit contains 20 ovulation test sticks that can be used for 2 months and a reusable reader or test holder. For effectiveness, the test should be used at the same time every day during the days when the LH surge is expected.
- The ovulation test provides digital results that are clear (displayed as a smiley for a positive test). Thus, you do not have to struggle to interpret lines and run the risk of reading your results wrongly.
- It can detect the luteinzing hormone surge with an accuracy rate of 99%. Therefore, it can pinpoint the two days when conception is highly probably.
- It provides results in three minutes.
- It is suitable for use even in women with irregular menstrual cycles because it adapts to the user's cycle.
- It is expensive although one kit can last for two months.
Clearblue digital ovulation test provides an easy and accurate way of determining your best fertile days. The kit includes 20 sticks, which are enough to last for about two months. The only downside of this kit is its high price; however, thinking of how effective the test is, it might be worthwhile purchasing this kit.
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation test identifies four days when a woman is likely to get pregnant. The ovulation test keeps track of two fertility hormones, luteinizing hormone and estrogen. It has twenty test sticks and a test holder. Increasing the number of days increases the chances of conception. This is because conception is likely to occur if there is intercourse during the entire period that one is fertile instead of only when the fertility is at its peak.
- It gives a better opportunity to get pregnant because it identifies four days during the fertile period, which is more than what other tests provide.
- It has an accuracy rate of over 99% in determining the ovulation period because it uses the latest monitoring technology. The test holder uses a sophisticated algorithm to identify the fertile window by adapting to a woman’s hormone levels.
- It tracks the levels of two hormones, unlike other kits that keep track of one hormone. This makes it accurate in detecting fertile days.
- It has a unique algorithm that adapts to a woman’s cycle.
- Interpreting the results is easy because it uses a smiley face.
- It is expensive, although this can be justified by the accurate results.
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation test makes it easy to identify four days when one is fertile, by tracking two hormones. This increases the chances of conception. Though expensive, it provides accurate results.
This Clearblue digital ovulation test has seven ovulation test sticks. The test alerts a woman to when she is ovulating to increase the chances of conception. It identifies the two days when the luteinizing hormone surges, indicating ovulation.
- The ovulation test pinpoints two days when a woman is likely to ovulate with high levels of accuracy.
- Interpreting the results is easy because it uses a smiley face to show when there is a surge in the luteinizing hormone, so you don’t have to struggle to interpret lines.
- It only has seven test sticks, which means that it can only be used for one month with the possibility of running out of test kits before detecting the luteinizing hormone surge.
- In comparison to the Clearblue digital ovulation test with the 20 sticks, this kit is more expensive.
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test 7 Count provides women with a way of knowing her two most fertile days in order to increase her chances of conception. Although the test includes 7 sticks, it is good for women who do not need to use many test sticks. This kit turns out to be more expensive when you have to use them for several months, so might just as well buy a test kit that includes 20 sticks.
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test has 10 test kits and is similar to the one that includes 20 test sticks. The test indicates four days when a woman is fertile and likely to conceive by keeping track of two hormones, luteinizing hormone and estrogen.
- This ovulation test identifies four fertility days with a high level of accuracy.
- It is easy to interpret results because these are displayed using a smiley face for a positive result and an empty circle for negative one.
- It is more expensive to purchase the ovulation test with 10 sticks compared to a kit that includes 20 sticks.
The 10 Count Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test indicates the four days when a woman is likely fertile, thereby increasing her chances of conception. The test kit is good for someone who does not need to use many sticks.
Overall, the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test 20-Count takes the first position because it gives you an indication of most of your fertility days. By knowing your fertility days, you have a heads up on the best time to have intercourse to increase your chances of conception. The runner up is its counterpart with 10 counts because it provides similar benefits but includes fewer sticks. In the third place is the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test 20 Count, which indicates two fertility days in a woman’s cycle. However, it detects fewer days than the advanced digital ovulation test. Finally, the least ranked is its 10-count counterpart, which can end up costing you more if you need to buy additional test sticks.