First Response Ovulation Test Reviews
Needless to emphasize that it is important to know when you ovulate to boost your chances of conception. If you’re facing difficulties in tracking your cycles, you might want to look for a reliable method that will help you do this. First response ovulation tests pinpoint your fertile days to increase your chances of getting pregnant.
There are various categories of First Response ovulation tests. This review is intended to provide you with the necessary information so that you can choose a test that meets your needs.
This digital ovulation test helps determine the two days when you are fertile by detecting your luteinizing hormone (LH) surge. It consists of a digital reader and 20 test sticks for a month’s supply and has an accuracy of 99%. For instructions on how to use this test, follow this link: First Response digital ovulation test instruction manual.
- The test has a high accuracy (99%) in detecting a woman's fertile days.
- The results provided are clear and simple, with a 'YES' meaning that there is a surge in LH. You should have intercourse within the next 24 to 36 hours. A 'NO' means that you should continue testing.
- It uses digital technology to detect when ovulation occurs.
- The test kit can only be used for one month and when it shows a 'YES', it cannot be used anymore.
First Response Digital Ovulation tests make it easy to predict the best two days when you are most likely to conceive. The 20 strips in this kit are enough to last for a whole month until you get a positive result, and therefore it worth trying them.
This ovulation test contains seven ovulation test sticks and one pregnancy test. This makes it possible for you to predict your two most fertile days as well as test for pregnancy. The ovulation test has a high accuracy of over 98%.
The test works by detecting your luteinizing hormone surge and should be performed using a urine sample. An LH surge is an indication that ovulation will occur within 24 to 36 hours and having intercourse within this timeframe can increase your chances of conception.
- The results are easy to read. The test line should be as dark as (or darker) than the control line for a positive ovulation test.
- According to the manufacturer, it is the only pregnancy test that gives results six days earlier than your expected period.
- The testing method is not messy because you only need to hold the ovulation stick in your urine stream.
- There are only 7 ovulation sticks and these may not be enough to last a whole month, considering that you should start using them a few days after your period.
- When compared to a kit that contains 20 ovulation sticks, this kit is expensive.
First Response Ovulation Test, 7-Test Kit Plus 1 Pregnancy Test makes it easy for you to your most fertile days of the month. Further, it permits you to determine whether you have successfully conceived. Although the sticks are few and may not be enough to last a whole month, for some, it is cheaper than buying 20 sticks that may not be used up during one cycle.
This test and confirm ovulation test kit comes with ten ovulation sticks for testing when you are likely to ovulate and one digital ovulation stick for confirming the results. The kit enables you to predict the two days in a month when you are most fertile and likely to get pregnant. It does this by detecting your LH surge, a sign that you will ovulate in the next 24 to 36 hours. Sexual intercourse during this period increases your odds of getting pregnant.
- The test has a 99% level of accuracy in predicting when ovulation will likely occur.
- It provides clear results, which are confirmed in three minutes.
- The kit has two ways of detecting a woman's most fertile days. It uses the test sticks and the digital ovulation stick. This ensures accuracy in determining when ovulation will occur.
- Some users may find the use of lines unclear in comparison to a kit that gives a straightforward 'YES' or 'NO' result.
- Testing involves two processes—one using an ovulation stick and the other using a digital stick. Some users might find this time-consuming compared to other methods that require the use of one ovulation stick.
First Response Test and Confirm Ovulation Test Kit, 11 Count has two ways of checking for ovulation. This ensures that you get an accurate result and therefore increases your chances of pregnancy, should you engage in baby dancing with your partner. The only hindrance may be the two-step process in testing for accuracy and the fact that results are displayed as lines rather than a clear ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
Among the first response ovulation tests reviewed, First Response Digital Ovulation with 20 tests appears to be the most beneficial. Besides including enough ovulation sticks that can last for a whole month, the test kit displays results as a ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. The First Response Test and Confirm Ovulation Test Kit, 11 Count is our runner up. This test kit uses two ways to test for ovulation thereby increasing the accuracy rate in detecting the surge in LH. However, it only has one digital ovulation for confirming the test result and displays results as lines. Finally, the First Response Ovulation Test, 7-Test Kit Plus 1 Pregnancy Test is the least ranked among these tests. The kit comes with seven ovulation sticks and a pregnancy test, giving you the option to test for ovulation and checking whether your efforts in getting pregnant were successful. However, like the The First Response Test and Confirm Ovulation Test Kit, 11 Count, it displays results as lines. In addition, it doesn’t not include enough test sticks to last for at least one month.