Wanna Learn How to Cum More?
Writing about how to cum more can be pretty embarrassing, but I’d like to remove that stigma. I know there are guys out there who are struggling and feeling self conscious about shooting weak and unimpressive loads.
This can be made even worse if you have the sense or know for a fact that your partner might be unimpressed with your weak cum-shots. Some even equate large cum-shots to fertility and, therefore, masculinity.
How Can You Learn How To Cum More?
I decided to do a bit of research, and so I started by Googling “how to cum more”. After a few hours of research, I had learned quite a bit. The info I found online was helpful, but not game-changing. There is hope, however. You can consider taking something like Semenax™ to help with your load size (click here to read my full review of Semenax).
We’ll get to how Semenax™ works later in this article.
First, let’s check out what might be causing your less-than-impressive orgasms, and what options you have to deal with it.
What is Causing your Weak Cum-Shots?
Urologists have determined that a “normal” cum-shot should be anywhere between 14 – 1 teaspoon of semen.1 If you are consistently shooting out less than this, you’re might be in the group of men who are looking into boosting semen production.
There are numerous factors that may be causing your low semen volume. The most likely culprit is age. As we age, our bodies naturally start to produce less semen, and it only gets worse the older we get.
In addition to age, there are other factors that can come into play.
- A very active sex life – If you’re ejaculating every day or every other day, it’s likely your body just doesn’t have the time to produce enough semen for a large amount of semen.
- Excessive alcohol consumption – Heavy drinking can cause a number of physical problems, one of which is a decrease in the production of semen.
- Psychological issues – According to a study conducted in 2017, depression and anxiety in men can cause a decrease in semen volume.2
- Prostate conditions – Prostate cancer or an enlarged prostate can affect both semen and sperm production.
- Prescription medications – Certain medications such as beta-blockers, anti-depressants, and muscle relaxers can cause a decrease in semen production.
- Low testosterone levels – If age is the most likely culprit for weak cum-shots, declining testosterone levels come in a pretty close second.3 Low T-levels are also responsible for a range of sexually-related issues such as erectile dysfunction and decreased sex drive.
Regardless of what’s causing your decrease in semen volume, semen enhancers could help your body to boost the production of semen, naturally.
Why you Should be Boosting your Semen Volume
In addition to making your partner happy, you’re going to be more-than-pleased with your larger cum-shots. The reason? More ejaculate means an orgasm that feels more intense and lasts longer.
And finally, for those of you planning a family, a boost in semen volume could also help to boost your fertility. Boosted semen means it’s carrying more sperm into your partner, which could give an improved likelihood of impregnation.
How to Cum More? What are your Options?
There are also some lifestyle changes you can make to boost your semen volume.
- Boost Your Testosterone Levels – Low semen volume is directly linked to low testosterone levels. Finding a good testosterone boosting supplement, like Semenax, to boost T-levels, and semen levels could help.
- Get More Exercise – Research indicates that moderate exercise can help boost semen volume.4
- Quit Smoking – Smoking has a detrimental effect on your body as a whole, and it’s directly responsible for declining semen production.
- Get More Sleep – Researchers have found a correlation between semen production and quality of sleep. One way to boost semen production is to set a sleep schedule and stick to it.
- Eat A Balanced Diet – Diets rich in protein and low in trans fats can go a long way towards boosting semen levels.
- Drink Less Alcohol – This was a hard one for me. We love our wine with dinner and bourbon after. Research has shown, though, that consuming large amounts of alcohol can affect semen production.
- Reduce your Stress – Sadly, stress is a part of everyday life. Unfortunately, research shows that this stress can affect both semen volume as well as semen quality.
What is Semenax™?
Semenax™ is an all-natural dietary supplement that helps your body produce more semen and sperm. It’s great for a ton of other sexual performance issues too. Many users report better and better results as long as they keep taking it.
How does Semenax™ Work
This doctor-approved formulation works in several ways to boost semen and sperm production. Just take your daily dose, and the clinically-proven ingredients will go to work doing their thing. Over time, testosterone levels and semen volume are increased, leaving you with longer, more impressive cum-shots.
Testosterone Boosters in Semenax™
The makers of Semenax™ know that low testosterone is directly linked to low semen volume. They’ve added some key ingredients that are essential for naturally boosting testosterone levels. Just a few of those ingredients include:
- Zinc – This helps your body produce more testosterone while increasing semen volume.5
- Maca – A natural testosterone booster that also improves sperm quality.
- Muira Puama – Helps increase T-levels and combat erection problems.
With raised T-levels comes increased semen volume, and thus bigger, better loads with intense orgasms that are out-of-this-world good.
Semen Boosters in Semenax™
Aside from solely boosting testosterone levels, Semenax™ also has the added benefit of containing ingredients that are well-known for their ability to boost semen and sperm production. Certain essential amino acids in Semenax™, for example, can significantly increase semen volume and improve erection quality. Those include:
- L-Arginine HCL – Converts into nitric oxide once absorbed for better overall erectile function.
- L-Lysine – Improves blood flow to the penis for stronger, more sustainable erections.
- L-Carnitine – Naturally boosts semen volume and has a positive impact on sperm count.6
When combining the above ingredients, like they are in the Semenax™ proprietary blend, you’re getting a high-impact product that visibly ups your semen levels.
Semenax™ is Clinically Proven to Work
Semenax™ is a clinically-proven formula. Not only is it clinically shown to naturally boost semen production, but it is also proven to be effective for intensifying orgasms. Who wouldn’t want that?
Each ingredient found within this formula is backed by scientific research. The Semenax™ formulation offers the exact dosages necessary to produce real, long-lasting results without any unwanted side effects.
Now you know how to Cum More. Are you Ready to Take the Next Step?
There are lifestyle changes that you can make to boost your semen levels. If you try these and still aren’t getting the results you want, you could consider a semen enahncer like Semenax™ to help you to cum more.
- “What factors determine semen volume? | ISSM.” https://www.issm.info/sexual-health-qa/what-factors-determine-semen-volume/.
- “Impact of emotional disorders on semen quality in men treated ….” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28456148.
- “Is Your Semen Volume Normal? – Men’s Health.” 6 Aug. 2019, https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19538361/semen-during-sex/.
- “The Impact of Intense Exercise on Semen Quality – NCBI.” 19 Sep. 2016, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5675222/.
- “Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults..” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8875519.
- “Sperm Swim Better With Carnitine – WebMD.” 9 Mar. 2005, https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/news/20050309/sperm-swim-better-with-carnitine.
Medical disclaimer: The authors of this website are not medical professionals, and all of the material on this Site (including: text, images, graphics, outcomes, charts, messages and any other material) are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be interpreted to indicate that use of any drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. Always consult your doctor, physician or other licensed healthcare provider before taking any drug, making modifications to your diet, starting or discontinuing your treatment, or with any questions or concerns you have regarding your health. Never ignore or disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of something you read on this Site. Reliance on any material provided on the Site is solely at your own risk. Any application of the material provided is at your own risk and is your sole responsibility.