Wanna Learn How to Cum More? This Worked For Me
Writing about how to cum more is pretty embarrassing for me. I know there are guys out there, though, who are going through the exact same thing that I was last year; shooting weak and unimpressive loads. It’s plagued me my entire life, and my cum-shots only got weaker and weaker when I hit my 30s.
What’s worse is that I found out last year, accidentally, that my wife was also unimpressed with my weak cum-shots. We were lying in bed watching porn together (yes, some wives actually do that) when a guy finished on a girl with a ridiculously large load. My wife, literally, blurted out, “whoa!”, and then joked about that being more than enough semen to get four different women pregnant.
Considering we had talked about expanding our family in the near future, I was crushed. I had just then realized that my wife equated large cum-shots to fertility and, therefore, masculinity. She tried to back-track and say that large cum-shots weren’t a big deal. I knew that was BS, and she was just trying to make me feel better. I saw how impressed and turned on she was by a cum-shot that, at the time, I couldn’t give her.
That’s When I Decided to do Something About my Situation
The very next day, I was Googling “how to cum more”. After a few hours of research, I had learned quite a bit. The info I found online was helpful, but not game-changing. My cum-shots could maybe getting better after making some lifestyle changes, but it was really hard to tell. Maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part.
It wasn’t until a month or so later when I ran across a review for Semenax™ and decided to do a bit more research. After researching a bit more, I placed my order for a 3-month supply. I’m glad I did. After a couple of months taking Semenax™, I didn’t have to wonder anymore if my bigger loads were just wishful thinking. It was pretty effing obvious these pills were working.
We’ll get to how well Semenax™ worked for me later in this article (click here to read my full review of Semenax™).
First, let’s check out what might be causing your less-than-impressive orgasms, and what options you have to deal with it.
What is Causing your Weak Cum-Shots?
Urologists have determined that a “normal” cum-shot should be anywhere between 14 – 1 teaspoon of semen.1 If you are consistently shooting out less than this, you’re might be in the group of men who are looking into boosting semen production.
There are numerous factors that may be causing your low semen volume. The most likely culprit is age. As we age, our bodies naturally start to produce less semen, and it only gets worse the older we get.
In addition to age, there are other factors that can come into play.
- A very active sex life – If you’re ejaculating every day or every other day, it’s likely your body just doesn’t have the time to produce enough semen for a large amount of semen.
- Excessive alcohol consumption – Heavy drinking can cause a number of physical problems, one of which is a decrease in the production of semen.
- Psychological issues – According to a study conducted in 2017, depression and anxiety in men can cause a decrease in semen volume.2
- Prostate conditions – Prostate cancer or an enlarged prostate can affect both semen and sperm production.
- Prescription medications – Certain medications such as beta-blockers, anti-depressants, and muscle relaxers can cause a decrease in semen production.
- Low testosterone levels – If age is the most likely culprit for weak cum-shots, declining testosterone levels come in a pretty close second.3 Low T-levels are also responsible for a range of sexually-related issues such as erectile dysfunction and decreased sex drive.
Regardless of what’s causing your decrease in semen volume, semen enhancers like Semenax™ could help your body to boost the production of semen, naturally.
Why you Should be Boosting your Semen Volume
When I first set out to boost my semen volume, it was more to impress my wife than anything else. And, I can assure you, she’s pretty impressed these days. Not only has she mentioned that it’s pretty obvious that my new “sperm pills” are working, but it’s the little things during sex, especially towards the end, that let me know she’s enjoying my newly improved loads.
In addition to making your partner happy, you’re going to be more-than-pleased with your larger cum-shots. The reason? More ejaculate means an orgasm that feels more intense and lasts longer. I was never really vocal during my orgasms before because I honestly didn’t know what a great orgasm felt like. Boosting my semen volume has given me amazingly intense orgasms beyond anything I have experienced before.
And finally, for those of you planning a family, a boost in semen volume could also help to boost your fertility. Boosted semen means it’s carrying more sperm into your partner, with an improved likelihood of impregnation.
How to Cum More? What are your Options?
There are some lifestyle changes you can make to boost your semen volume. I’ve tried a number of them with limited results. Your results may differ, though.
- Boost Your Testosterone Levels – Low semen volume is directly linked to low testosterone levels. Finding a good testosterone boosting supplement, like Semenax, to boost T-levels, and semen levels could help.
- Get More Exercise – Research indicates that moderate exercise can help boost semen volume.4
- Quit Smoking – Smoking has a detrimental effect on your body as a whole, and it’s directly responsible for declining semen production.
- Get More Sleep – Researchers have found a correlation between semen production and quality of sleep. One way to boost semen production is to set a sleep schedule and stick to it.
- Eat A Balanced Diet – Diets rich in protein and low in trans fats can go a long way towards boosting semen levels.
- Drink Less Alcohol – This was a hard one for me. We love our wine with dinner and bourbon after. Research has shown, though, that consuming large amounts of alcohol can affect semen production.
- Reduce your Stress – Sadly, stress is a part of everyday life. Unfortunately, research shows that this stress can affect both semen volume as well as semen quality.
I made as many of these changes as I could for as long as I could. I’m pretty sure there was some improvement to my semen volume, but nothing that compared to the improvement I saw after supplementing with Semenax™.
What is Semenax™?
Semenax™ is an all-natural dietary supplement that helps your body produce more semen and sperm. It’s great for a ton of other sexual performance issues too. Many users report better and better results as long as they keep taking it.
How does Semenax™ Work
This doctor-approved formulation works in several ways to boost semen and sperm production. Just take your daily dose, and the clinically-proven ingredients will go to work doing their thing. Over time, testosterone levels and semen volume are increased, leaving you with longer, more impressive cum-shots.
Testosterone Boosters in Semenax™
The makers of Semenax™ know that low testosterone is directly linked to low semen volume. They’ve added some key ingredients that are essential for naturally boosting testosterone levels. Just a few of those ingredients include:
- Zinc – This helps your body produce more testosterone while increasing semen volume.5
- Maca – A natural testosterone booster that also improves sperm quality.
- Muira Puama – Helps increase T-levels and combat erection problems.
With raised T-levels comes increased semen volume, and thus bigger, better loads with intense orgasms that are out-of-this-world good.
Semen Boosters in Semenax™
Aside from solely boosting testosterone levels, Semenax™ also has the added benefit of containing ingredients that are well-known for their ability to boost semen and sperm production. Certain essential amino acids in Semenax™, for example, can significantly increase semen volume and improve erection quality. Those include:
- L-Arginine HCL – Converts into nitric oxide once absorbed for better overall erectile function.
- L-Lysine – Improves blood flow to the penis for stronger, more sustainable erections.
- L-Carnitine – Naturally boosts semen volume and has a positive impact on sperm count.6
When combining the above ingredients, like they are in the Semenax™ proprietary blend, you’re getting a high-impact product that visibly ups your semen levels.
Semenax™ is Clinically Proven to Work
One of the reasons I choose Semenax™ in the first place was that it was a clinically-proven formula. Not only is it clinically shown to naturally boost semen production, but it is also proven to be effective for intensifying orgasms. Who wouldn’t want that?
Each ingredient found within this formula is backed by scientific research. The Semenax™ formulation offers the exact dosages necessary to produce real, long-lasting results without any unwanted side effects.
My First Three Months on Semenax™
Even after all the careful research, I was still a bit skeptical about Semenax™. Frankly, I was a little embarrassed to tell my wife at first. But, it had a 2-month guarantee, and I had nothing to lose, so what the hell. Less than a week later, Semenax™ was on my doorstep, and I was anxiously awaiting giving it a go. Read my full Semenax review here to find out what happened for me.
Now you know how to Cum More. Are you Ready to Take the Next Step?
There are lifestyle changes that you can make to boost your semen levels. I tried a few of them, and it seemed like they worked, but not much. It was only when I started supplementing with Semenax™ that I saw an large improvement in my semen volume.
And I’m not just talking a little bit of an improvement. Thanks to Semenax™, I never have to finish sex with my wife and think to myself, “I wish I could figure out how to cum more than that”. Those days are over for me, and both me and my wife are feeling more satisfied after sex.
- “What factors determine semen volume? | ISSM.” https://www.issm.info/sexual-health-qa/what-factors-determine-semen-volume/.
- “Impact of emotional disorders on semen quality in men treated ….” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28456148.
- “Is Your Semen Volume Normal? – Men’s Health.” 6 Aug. 2019, https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19538361/semen-during-sex/.
- “The Impact of Intense Exercise on Semen Quality – NCBI.” 19 Sep. 2016, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5675222/.
- “Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults..” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8875519.
- “Sperm Swim Better With Carnitine – WebMD.” 9 Mar. 2005, https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/news/20050309/sperm-swim-better-with-carnitine.
Medical disclaimer: The authors of this website are not medical professionals, and all of the material on this Site (including: text, images, graphics, outcomes, charts, messages and any other material) are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be interpreted to indicate that use of any drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. Always consult your doctor, physician or other licensed healthcare provider before taking any drug, making modifications to your diet, starting or discontinuing your treatment, or with any questions or concerns you have regarding your health. Never ignore or disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of something you read on this Site. Reliance on any material provided on the Site is solely at your own risk. Any application of the material provided is at your own risk and is your sole responsibility.